Dr Nunzio Cirulli DDS, MSOrth, Phd
• School leaving Certifcate in Scientifc Field, Bari 1990.
• Degree in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics, University of Bari (Italy), 1995 (Vote 110/110 cum
Thesis: “HGF e attività osteoblastica: effetti sulla sequenza riassorbimento-deposizione (coupling)”.
• Master of Science in Orthodontics and TMJ Disorders, University of Insubria – Varese (Italy), 1999
(Vote 50/50 cum Laudem).
Master Thesis: “Ausiliari in Nichel-Titanio per l’intrusione in Ortodonzia fssa”.
• Postgraduate High Degree (PhD) in “Orto-Fonato-Rino-Gnatodonzia”, University of Bari (Italy) 2004.
Thesis: Lingual orthodontic treatment, fxed prosthetic therapy and splint therapy in patients with
advanced periodontal disease: a clinical and radiological study.
• Dental Doctorate Researcher for the University of Bari and Foggia.
• Regional Scientifc Consultant for the Programs of Preventive Dentistry of Puglia.
• Technical Advisor at the Law Courts of Bari.
• Cultural Councillor of the Italian Dental Association – Section of Bari from 2006 till 2011.
• Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal “Progress in Orthodontics” from 2007.
• Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal “Journal of Pathology” from 2007.
• Adjunct Professor University of Padova – Italy for the years 2008/2009.
• Adjunct Professor University of L’Aquila – Italy for the years 2008/2009 and 2009/2010.
• Adjunct Professor University of Bari – Italy for the years 2015/2016/2017.
• Councillor of the Medical and Dental Collegium for the years 2014/2017.
• Private Practice limited to Orthodontics in Bari, Italy.
• Director of the Dental Clinic named «Centri Odontoiatrici Specialistici» in Bari, accredited with Region
of Puglia, Italy